Celebrate Christmas at St. Johns
• Dec 20, Wed. @ 7 pm Blue Christmas Service –special prayers and music especially for those who aren’t feeling so jolly.
• Dec 24, Sun. @ 9 a.m. 4th Advent Service (only one morning service)
• Dec 24, Sun. @ 4 p.m. Christmas Eve Family Service –Children's Christmas play
• Dec 24, Sun. @ 10 p.m. Christmas Eve “Midnight” Service – with both Chime & Voice choirs and other special music.
• Dec 25, Mon. @ 11 a.m. Christmas Day Service.
• Dec 31, Sun. @ 11 a.m. Lessons and Carols. (single service)
About St. John's
We are a community that looks to the life and ministry of Jesus to better understand and enter into the heart of God. Jesus spoke out against injustice and poverty, he healed friend and foe, he broke bread with the rich and poor. Jesus points to the wideness of God’s compassion.
We celebrate the wonderful diversity of humankind and we seek to do that in faithfulness to our baptismal vow to respect the dignity of every human being. St. John's strives to include a place for everyone around God’s table and believes there should be no outcasts in the Episcopal Church. Our campus is completely accessible and barrier free. We invite you to visit us and see whether this parish might become your spiritual home.
We are members of The Episcopal Church, constituent members of the Anglican Communion in the United States. As such, we are descendants of and partners with the Church of England and the Scottish Episcopal Church, and are part of the third largest group of Christians in the world.
Online Welcome Card
New to St. John's? Fill out our welcome card so that we can be in touch and get to know you.
Get the Latest News & Zoom Links for Events
We publish a weekly email on Saturdays with the Zoom links for upcoming worship services and an eNews (electronic newsletter) with information on upcoming events twice a month.
125 Canterbury Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
Office Manager: email@example.com
Rector (Priest): firstname.lastname@example.org
Sundays, 8 a.m. Holy Eucharist, in person & online
Sundays, 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, in person & online
Mondays, 4:30 p.m., Evening Prayer, online
Mon-Fri, 10 p.m., Compline, online
Fridays, 12 p.m., NoonTime Prayer, in person
See Virtual Worship & In Person Worship pages for more information.