Adult Education Classes
We offer a variety of programs which meet the diverse needs of our Parish.
We seek to facilitate, to deepen our personal and communal connections with the Holy Spirit, energizing ourselves and our congregation. We hope to meet you wherever you may be on road, to offer you a way to grow spiritually through fellowhip in a Christian community.
The following activities exemplify offerings which meet at regular intervals:
- Book discussion groups
- Support groups for fellowhip and religious education
- Contemplative prayer and meditation practices
Some time-limited offerings include:
- “How We Got Here” – a series of Forums where long-time parishioners talk about their faith journeys and perceptions of the divine working through us
- “Summer Afternoon Movie and Discussion” – movies with Christian themes
- “Breaking Bread Together” – bunch/dinner gatherings in private homes
Pray for us as we seek to develop a series of classes on:
- The Old and New Testaments of the Bible
- The Mysteries of our liturgy and practices of Worship
- Shared beliefs and practices of all the great world religious traditions